October 22, 2017

Weekend with Music: Just Like You (Louis Tomlinson)

Engramme's Weekend with Music #16: Just Like You (Louis Tomlinson) (Listening A2-B1)


Once again, its Saturday, Song Day on Engramme: Your Daily English Programme. And this weekend, we are introducing you to Louis Tomlinson's hot new single:"Just Like You". We hope you'll enjoy both the song and the lesson.

Song Lyrics

Let's play a little guessing game: below are the song lyrics for "Just Like You". Can you supply the missing words based on the rhyme?

It's the guy from the one band
Cigarette in my left hand
Whole world in my ______  ______

25 and it's all planned
Night out and it's 10 grand
Headlines that I can't ______

But you only get half of the story
The cash, and the cars, and the ______

No sleep and we party 'till morning
'Cause nobody cares when you're ______

I'm just like you,
Even though my problems look nothing like yours _____

Yeah, I get sad too,
And when I'm down I need somebody to talk ____

Yeah, I feel the same as you would do
Same stress, same sh*t to go ______

I'm just like you
If you only _____

If I had it my way,
Pub lunch every ______
Cheap beer and it's okay

I wanna lay where she lays
I wanna stay in these ______
Gonna smoke and it's okay


Every heartbreak’s the same
Every tear leaves a stain
Can't I just be ___  _____?

Watch, Listen & Enjoy

Now watch the music video: How many of the missing words above did you correctly guess?



Have a Great Weekend! You can see a list of all our previous lesson posts at this link in case you missed any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment