July 14, 2017

Weekend with Music: Fetish (Selena Gomez ft. Gucci Mane)

Weekend with Music

Weekend with Music #3 - Fetish (Listening A2-B1)

Hello Engrammers! Welcome to Engramme's Saturday with Music. And this weekend, we have Selena Gomez's hot new single out already: "Fetish". So, Let's explore!
Listen & Enjoy

Listen & Enjoy

This song, in particular, gives learners of English a great opportunity to practice lip-reading in English. So why not turn off the sound on the video below and give it a try?

Could you make out what the words were? See a fun activity with the lyrics below:

On the left are the odd-numbered lines from the song, in the correct order; on the right, the even-numbered lines, jumbled - Listen and rearrange the lines on the right to match the left-hand column lyrics (the first one - A - has been done for you):
Odd Lines (in correct order)
Even Lines (out of order)
A
Take it or leave it.

When I look in the mirror.
B
But I know you won’t leave it.

Why you wanna be nearer.
C
Look in the mirror,

I push you out and you come right back.
D
Baby I see it clearer.
A
Baby, take it or leave it.
E
I’m not surprised, I sympathize. Ah.

If I were you, I’d do me too.
F
You got a fetish for my love.

‘Cause I know that you need it.
G

Got you hooked on my body.
H

I can’t deny…your appetite. Ah.
I
Going over your limit.

…and twisted up like origami.
J
Something about me,

Say you're reaching your limit.
K
Take you over and under

But I know you can’t quit it.
Click HERE to see the lyrics in full

Have a Great Saturday! If you'd like to listen to the previous two week's songs, here they are: WeekendwithMusic#1, WeekendwithMusic#2. To receive each post directly in your mailbox, enter your email (above right) to subscribe (no spam)

Are You a teacher wanting to use this song in your lesson? Download a free pdf copy HERE. See our lesson database for more

No comments:

Post a Comment